Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

IF I WAS A KING.

Hi guys this is my If I was a king writing and I hope you like it.




IF I WAS THE KING.
If I was the king I will ban smoking ,I will by poor people mansions and give them some money and I will let everyone have the same car and I will tell you all about it.

1st law is I will ban smoking because in the car if you smoke it goes to the back of the car and it is poisonous and that is why I band smoking for example smoking causes cancer,heart diseases and smokers die ten years or sooner than non-smokers.

Another law is about if I was the king I will let everyone have the same tararata because so other people get jealous of there car.

The last law if I was a king I will by the the poor people mansions  and some money from the rich people to the poor people and thats what I will do if i'm the king.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Taiala what good writing the law I like is the smoking one its good that you put reasons why not to smoke but at the beginning it dose not make scents.

Post a Comment