Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Wheres wally.

   Hi guys this is my wheres wally he has gone missing for the last couple of days so if you find him send me a comment.I hope you like it.

Dear Miss may,



I am writing this letter to you because our beloved family member,wally has been missing since this morning.A criminal has broken into our classroom and wrote this on the board he has written something again the criminal said

‘I still have wAlly...leave me some messAg her if you want him back’
Just like that again and it showed 2 picture of wally tied up at maths time.Leilani found the two pictures at maths time and we were all sad and miss kirsty nearly cried.

‘where’s wAlly I have you7 girafe’

They wrote it In messy writing just like that and knocked over books and stood on a spese paper and we have got the criminals footprint on it.

I think you can help us by telling your classroom to look for him at lunch time and have a look in your classroom.

He is a yellow giraffe and he has brown dots on his back and he is 45 cm tall and he likes veggies and fruit so can you help use    

He is our favorite because we take him on adventures and I took him to the circus and we had lots of fun taking photos.One thing about wally is he kisses use and hugs us to.I like it because it tickles and he is funny sometimes  and he makes room 4 laughs so can you please tell your class to look for him.                                                                                          
                                                                                                     

Thank you By Taiala.

0 comments:

Post a Comment